Mission and Beliefs
WASA's membership includes more than 1,600 members and is open to all educational administrators in central office, building management, and educational agency positions.
The Washington Association of School Administrators (WASA) is an organization for professional administrators that is committed to leadership:
- Leadership in providing equity and excellence in student learning, and
- Leadership in developing competent, ethical and visionary leaders by:
- Providing member services,
- Offering growth opportunities for leaders, and
- Promoting community and legislative support for education.