Mission and Beliefs
WASA's membership includes more than 1,900 members and is open to all educational administrators in central office, building management, and educational agency positions.
The Washington Association of School Administrators (WASA) is an organization for professional administrators that is committed to leadership:
- Leadership in providing equity and excellence in student learning.
- Leadership in developing competent, ethical, and visionary leaders by:
- Providing member services.
- Offering growth opportunities for leaders.
- Promoting community and legislative support for education.
WASA’s beliefs are anchored in leadership, trust, and advocacy. WASA is first and foremost, about leadership for equity and excellence for all students. WASA members exemplify trust through competence, integrity, and vision. WASA’s advocacy efforts focus on building widespread support and a singular voice to secure the resources and policy necessary to advance public education in the state of Washington.