WASA Superintendent Component Series: Thinking Beyond
ABOUT THE SERIES
In this complimentary, unique, and collaborative series—with your superintendent colleagues from across the state—we will think beyond while knowing that we must:
- lead for the future after the pandemic;
- empower educators as instructional designers in the post-pandemic world to challenge the systems and structures of public education to meet the needs of each of Washington’s students; and
- strive first to treat ourselves with dignity and respect while leading others.
- Jeff Utecht, Educator, Keynote, Consultant, Author
- Jeff Snell, Superintendent, Camas SD; Chair, Superintendent Component, WASA
- Mike Nelson, Assistant Executive Director, WASA
Sessions will be held 12–1 p.m. on the following dates:
- January 22
- March 12
- May 21
SAVE YOUR SPOT!
Click here to provide your name to save your spot! Soon after submitting your name, you will receive three Zoom confirmations (one per session). Click the link in each confirmation to save the Zoom details to your calendar.
Contact Lisa Gehman at 360.943.5717 or email@example.com for assistance.