Project Theory of Action: If WASA provides the assistance needed to help districts increase supports/resources for teachers of targeted students and deepen districts’ understanding of what is needed to plan and implement Universal Design for Learning/Inclusionary Practices work across a district system, then the percentage of those targeted students placed/successfully participating in core classes and feeling safe/welcomed in their school will increase.
Project Goals: The specific goals of the project are to:
- Increase district supports/resources for teachers of targeted students.
- Deepen district understanding of what is needed to implement the UDL/IP work.
- Change the allocation of students in LRE levels 1, 2, and 3 from baseline to final data collection.
- Increase the percentage of targeted students placed and successfully participating in core classes from baseline to final data collection.
- Increase students’ perceptions of feeling safe/welcomed in their school from baseline to final data collection.
View the full description here.